Solah Shringaar Earrings13:15:00
Earrings are a beautiful piece of jewellery that complements every woman.
As per the tradition, the ear lobe piercing known as Karnavedh Sanskar is an important ceremony in Hindu households. It is usually performed in the 6th or 7th month after birth or in the third, fifth or seventh year after birth. For a girl child, left ear is pierced first and if done on a male child, right ear is pierced first.
There are also several beliefs regarding the benefits of ear piercing;
- It is believed that ear piercing helps in maintaining the regularity in the menstrual cycle of a girl.
- It is also believed to help in getting rid of hysteria.
- The earrings are believed to help in maintaining the flow of electric current in a human body.
- Also, piercing ears and wearing ornamental earrings help in controlling the kidneys and bladder.
- In the olden times, erring students were never beaten or slapped, but teachers pulled the ears of the boys. It is said, pulling one’s ear frequently increases the memory power and also controls the renal functions.
Apart from the above mentioned benefits, aesthetically too, earrings are one piece of ornament without which a woman’s look is incomplete. I am sure every woman can boast of at least a dozen pairs of earrings in her collection and this is bare minimum. It would, hence, be wise to buy pieces that flatter individual face shapes.
|Virag Diamond Earring|
Earrings with curves, wide, Short dangles, Studs
Drop earrings, ear threads, dangle earrings, narrow chandelier earrings
|Zainab Diamond Earring|
Oval or round studs, buttons, earrings with round edges but not angles.
Studs or delicate long earrings
|Saki Diamond Earring|
Dangle and hoop earrings
Be ready to get enchanted by our ever-expanding collection of beautiful jewellery only at http://www.eves24.com/